Yields: 4 servings | Calories: 308 | Total Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 401mg | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0g | Protein: 24g |
- 1 pound thick wild salmon, without skin, cut into about 12 cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 skewers, if using bamboo or wood soak in warm water for 20 to 30 minutes
Whisk together all ingredients for marinade.
Add salmon and let marinate for about 20 minutes at room temperature.
Thread pieces of salmon on skewers.
Coat grates of a grill or a grill pan or skillet with a light layer of cooking spray.
Set to high.
Once hot, add skewers to grill or pan and cook for 3 minutes or so on each side for 6 to 8 minutes, until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, basting with any leftover marinade while cooking.